Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nail Mail!

Hello!

Two packages arrived in the mail today! My prize from Diosa (who I prematurely e-mailed, sorry!) and from Charlie. I'm so excited! Here are instagram pictures of the two packages.

Diosa Nails prize: three Diosa Polishes, a wheel with beautiful swatches of upcoming colors, a decal wheel, a stud wheel, and a lovely handwritten note. <3

Popping Nails prize: a $20 gift card to Born Pretty Store, with which I bought a nail care set, a glass file, gold striping take, a stud wheel, and a pearl wheel.

Ahh! Thank you so much, ladies. You're amazing! I can't wait to post about each of these products! <3

In the meantime, I'm still recovering from being sick. Major coughing and a nosebleed today. I'm so sorry to those of you waiting on things in the mail. I'm so hesitant to send anything because I really hate the idea of sending germs. I'll try to get things in the mail tomorrow for all of you. Thank you so much for your patience.

Until next time,
Kasey xo

(Iron Man 3 midnight premiere tonight~ Who's going?)

No comments:

Post a Comment